Bio-lakes you can Swim in
Here is some valuable information on bio lakes:
- they are biologically “alive” and balanced environments;
- they have a natural phytoremediation system, thanks to the presence of the typical flora of the aquatic environment and its microorganisms. They have the function of activating specific filtering and self-preservation mechanisms;
- They can be used as reservoirs for maintaining the hydraulic invariance of a system;
- they can also be built without the construction of soil containment structures;
- the style of the finishes is completely customizable, for each customer and each garden;
- being a ‘living’ organism, regulated by natural processes, it takes two years from the start of the system for the formation of that balance suitable for the correct functioning of the system.